Hybrid Dentures/All-on-4 Dental Implants (not removable by patient)
For patients who are missing most or all of their teeth, All-on-4 dental implants offer a durable, long-lasting solution in a single surgery. All-on-4 can be used to securely attach (screwed in place) an entire upper or lower set of replacement teeth. In other words, it is an effective method to replace for 4, 6, or even 8 teeth. Every case is different, and the amount of implants needed is variable and will be determined by consulting with your oral surgeon. For over 20 years, patients have benefitted from the stability, efficiency, and long-term cost savings provided by All-on-4 implant treatment. This economical tooth replacement alternative allows patients to get back to eating and speaking more confidently. With All-on-4 implants, replacement teeth are cared for just like natural teeth and do not need to be removed for cleaning or sleeping. Dentures often need to be readjusted to maintain a good fit, but All-on-4 implants do not need to be reshaped. Plus, All-on-4 offers a strong hold, so teeth do not slip when talking, eating, or laughing. Please consult with Dr. Bryan Griffith to see if this is a viable treatment option for you.
- People who opt for implant-supported dentures are more confident when they talk, laugh, and eat in public. You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or are engaged in conversation.
Implant Supported Overdentures (removable by patient)
- Implant-supported dentures are far more comfortable because they are secure and feel like natural teeth. There is also less irritation of gum tissue; patients who have conventional dentures often suffer pain and canker sores.
- Implant-supported dentures look more natural than conventional dentures because less plastic is needed for retention. Wearing implant-supported dentures can also help your appearance in the long term by preventing jaw shrinkage and bone loss.
- Patients with conventional dentures have difficulty with speaking clearly. Slurred speech and clicking noises are common problems. Implant-supported dentures can help you relax and talk easily with a more clear and natural voice.
- Best of all, with implant-supported dentures, there is no need to use denture adhesives.