Our vision states, “Our team pays attention to the finest details.” Details are important to dentists. Every morning when we meet for our pre-day huddle, our team commits to be excellent. We are not perfect people but people that will always give our best. We understand grace toward each other and toward all people. We commit to continuing education to make ourselves outstanding clinically, but just as important we commit to personal growth.
As a person who recognizes value in good dental health derived from personal choice and available professional excellence, you should join our dental family. We take defined strides to protect you from what your insurance plan may influence, which may actually be shortcuts in treatment. Your well-being will always be our highest priority.
- Restore the aesthetics and strength of your teeth with CEREC® same-day crowns.
- Regain a bright, white smile with Philips Zoom! in-office whitening.
- Get the straight smile you’ve always wanted with Invisalign® clear aligner orthodontic treatment.
- Understand your treatment plan with Guru patient education.
- Our staff is down to earth and love getting to know patients on a personal level. We love hearing about our patients’ adventures, travel plans, and families.
- We never double or triple book our schedule, so wait times are kept to a minimum and patients spend as much time with Dr. Griffith as they need.
- Each staff member is compassionate and empathetic, to create a judgement-free zone.
- Receive dental care in an environment that is designed with your comfort in mind.
- Relax during your procedure with your favorite music, Netflix show, or TV station and our Beats headphones.
- Kids love seeing their photos on our “No Cavity Club” wall.
- Take advantage of our coffee bar and refreshment station before or after your appointment.
Our methods are state of the art, but our brand of dentistry is steeped in the tradition of treating you as though you were a member of our family. We are confident that you will feel this difference when you visit us. Contact our Port Richey, FL dental office to schedule an appointment today!